9 Sep 2022, 17:09
A world of our own
Lily! What map did you get!
Keith! Any ideas for an RP??
Keith! Any ideas for an RP??
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
9 Sep 2022, 17:10
A world of our own
=
=
-------
=-------
I'm experimenting with weird faces that I can make with the keyboard.
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
9 Sep 2022, 17:11
A world of our own
No, not yet, Colin. But I'm going to think of some, I'll owl you if I get any ideas.
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
9 Sep 2022, 17:12
A world of our own
That's a fun one!
I don't have it but I remember it from the HP stuff. XD
Let me know what you think!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
9 Sep 2022, 17:18
A world of our own
Oh nice! Marauders map is fun!
This is for you, Kim:
)≪
This is for you, Kim:
∧∧
≫(
)≪
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
9 Sep 2022, 17:24
A world of our own
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
9 Sep 2022, 17:25
A world of our own
I had the hicups, so i was holding my breath
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
9 Sep 2022, 17:26
A world of our own
Spying? A likely story!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
9 Sep 2022, 17:27
A world of our own
No, I promise, I always go to the owlery
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
9 Sep 2022, 17:28
A world of our own
yes
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |