8 Sep 2022, 18:46
A world of our own
It's 7:44pm now lol
Why??? What happened =(
Why??? What happened =(
'S T A R' ‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus, so I could slap eight people at once.’’ |
'F L O W E R' ‘‘Art doesn’t transform. It just plain forms.’’ |
| [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url] | [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url] |
9 Sep 2022, 08:19
A world of our own
There was a lot of work :')
"oh darling of mine, please don't let go"
9 Sep 2022, 14:20
A world of our own
Morning!!!!!!!
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
9 Sep 2022, 15:14
A world of our own
Yay!! Morning! How are you?
"oh darling of mine, please don't let go"
9 Sep 2022, 15:57
A world of our own
I'm good. I'm looking for a new rp to join, but I don't have any ideas yet. So I'm waiting for some ideas.
How is everyone doing?
How is everyone doing?
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
9 Sep 2022, 15:59
A world of our own
Just hoping in, not a member, but if you want to join a thread, you can search for [open] or you can check clubs and see if any of they have current threads going on! Or shoot me an owl and I’ll check!Keith Moore wrote: 9 Sep 2022, 15:57 I'm good. I'm looking for a new rp to join, but I don't have any ideas yet. So I'm waiting for some ideas.
How is everyone doing?
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
9 Sep 2022, 16:00
A world of our own
Alright, thanks Bailey
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
9 Sep 2022, 16:01
A world of our own
Of course!
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
9 Sep 2022, 16:22
A world of our own
Name: Kim Aoki (Sato)
(Please call him Kim, unless you prefer last names.
If you do, use his preferred last name, Aoki)
Nicknames/what you liked to be called?: Kim (1st choice), Aoki (2nd choice).
Why are you joining?: Mostly because I love OOC Let's Chat and this seemed just like it and I wanted to chat with people! Sometimes this inspires my muse! XD I will probably mostly talk OOC though if that's alright. I prefer doing actual posts for rp stuff, thank you!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
9 Sep 2022, 16:23
A world of our own
Ooh that's cool!Keith Moore wrote: 9 Sep 2022, 15:57 I'm good. I'm looking for a new rp to join, but I don't have any ideas yet. So I'm waiting for some ideas.
How is everyone doing?
Maybe search for some writing prompts? I've got tons if you want some?
doing good!
welcome to the club Kim! It's nice to have you here!Kim Sato wrote: 9 Sep 2022, 16:22Name: Kim Aoki (Sato)
(Please call him Kim, unless you prefer last names.
If you do, use his preferred last name, Aoki)
Nicknames/what you liked to be called?: Kim (1st choice), Aoki (2nd choice).
Why are you joining?: Mostly because I love OOC Let's Chat and this seemed just like it and I wanted to chat with people! Sometimes this inspires my muse! XD I will probably mostly talk OOC though if that's alright. I prefer doing actual posts for rp stuff, thank you!
"oh darling of mine, please don't let go"