1 Sep 2022, 02:30
A world of our own
I'm back from root canal stuff earlier today! I'm a little off but am still around!
Hopefully, I'll feel better tomorrow!
Hopefully, I'll feel better tomorrow!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
1 Sep 2022, 08:50
A world of our own
Aw it'll be a boring day :')
Thanks you too Keith!
I hope so too
Thanks you too Keith!
Ooh that sounds cool!!I'm back from root canal stuff earlier today! I'm a little off but am still around!
Hopefully, I'll feel better tomorrow!
I hope so too
"oh darling of mine, please don't let go"
8 Sep 2022, 13:26
A world of our own
Hey y'all :3
'S T A R' ‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus, so I could slap eight people at once.’’ |
'F L O W E R' ‘‘Art doesn’t transform. It just plain forms.’’ |
| [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url] | [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url] |
8 Sep 2022, 13:28
A world of our own
Freya, your new pfp is so cute!
Morning guys!
Morning guys!
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
8 Sep 2022, 14:37
A world of our own
Morning!
Thank you! I love yours! The hair is amazing
"oh darling of mine, please don't let go"
8 Sep 2022, 16:05
A world of our own
Morning Keith
Morning Fairy
it's five in the afternoon here tho but anyway-

Morning Fairy

it's five in the afternoon here tho but anyway-
'S T A R' ‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus, so I could slap eight people at once.’’ |
'F L O W E R' ‘‘Art doesn’t transform. It just plain forms.’’ |
| [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url] | [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url] |
8 Sep 2022, 16:21
A world of our own
Morning DorieKayla Realma wrote: 8 Sep 2022, 16:05 Morning Keith
Morning Fairy
it's five in the afternoon here tho but anyway-


Lol it's nine p.m here
Hey lily!
"oh darling of mine, please don't let go"
8 Sep 2022, 16:43
A world of our own
Hey :3Freya Augustus wrote: 8 Sep 2022, 16:21Morning DorieKayla Realma wrote: 8 Sep 2022, 16:05 Morning Keith
Morning Fairy
it's five in the afternoon here tho but anyway-
Lol it's nine p.m here
Hey lily!![]()
Wow that's late-
'S T A R' ‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus, so I could slap eight people at once.’’ |
'F L O W E R' ‘‘Art doesn’t transform. It just plain forms.’’ |
| [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url] | [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url] |
8 Sep 2022, 18:08
A world of our own
I'm good! You?
It's really late lol, it's 10:38 now
"oh darling of mine, please don't let go"
8 Sep 2022, 18:21
A world of our own
It is I'm sleepy now! School was awful today
I'm glad you're good!
I'm glad you're good!
"oh darling of mine, please don't let go"