⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪
Hello @Faye Simmons! here is your order! thank you so much!
Hi @Emmie Bailey!! your order is here!! Soooo I kinda forgot that you asked for casual clothes like the picture in your order form and accidentally made her wear Ravenclaw uniform, so I created another one with the casual clothes, and now you have two option~ XD
Reducio

Hi @Emmie Bailey!! your order is here!! Soooo I kinda forgot that you asked for casual clothes like the picture in your order form and accidentally made her wear Ravenclaw uniform, so I created another one with the casual clothes, and now you have two option~ XD
Reducio



I'm glad you stopped talking to me. It's like the trash took itself out. - Black Dahlia (2006)
Mio Kasasagi [Mahoutokoro]
Mio Kasasagi [Mahoutokoro]
⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪
[quote="Pea Elena Fowl" post_id=470968 time=1662485071 user_id=36526]
Hello @Faye Simmons! here is your order! thank you so much!
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!
IT'S SO PRETTY!!!!!!!!!!

thank you so so so so so much!!!
Hello @Faye Simmons! here is your order! thank you so much!
Reducio

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!
IT'S SO PRETTY!!!!!!!!!!
thank you so so so so so much!!!
⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪
Aw np!! so glad you like itFaye Simmons wrote: 6 Sep 2022, 18:38 OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!
IT'S SO PRETTY!!!!!!!!!!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
thank you so so so so so much!!!![]()
I'm glad you stopped talking to me. It's like the trash took itself out. - Black Dahlia (2006)
Mio Kasasagi [Mahoutokoro]
Mio Kasasagi [Mahoutokoro]
⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪
WOW! I love it! Thank you so much!Pea Elena Fowl wrote: 6 Sep 2022, 18:24
Hi @Emmie Bailey!! your order is here!! Soooo I kinda forgot that you asked for casual clothes like the picture in your order form and accidentally made her wear Ravenclaw uniform, so I created another one with the casual clothes, and now you have two option~ XD
Reducio
Emilia Amber Bailey
⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪
Hewooo @Aurelia Notresvace! your order is here!! sorry it took awhile >< hehe mr owl and peaaaa
Reducio

Last edited by Pea Elena Fowl on 13 Sep 2022, 10:24, edited 1 time in total.
I'm glad you stopped talking to me. It's like the trash took itself out. - Black Dahlia (2006)
Mio Kasasagi [Mahoutokoro]
Mio Kasasagi [Mahoutokoro]
⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪
Mr owl is so cuteee with pea!!!
|
“One can never be too careful,” STM — 5 | EVA — 19 | STR — 5 | WSD — 12 | ARC — 5 | ACC — 9 |
Lovely Creature — Evasive Manoeuvres — Monster Hunter — Terrible Presence
⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪
Name: Jacob Harman
Year: 4th Year
House: Gryffindor
Color Scheme/Bg color/Aesthetic: Gryffindor
Stat:
Items [max 2]: Wand, Shoes
Character Reference: Face Claim
Outfit Reference:
Quote: [optional]
Special Character Traits: Grey eyes, messy hair
Extra info: N/A
Method of Contact: Owl
Year: 4th Year
House: Gryffindor
Color Scheme/Bg color/Aesthetic: Gryffindor
Stat:
Items [max 2]: Wand, Shoes
Character Reference: Face Claim
Outfit Reference:
Quote: [optional]
Special Character Traits: Grey eyes, messy hair
Extra info: N/A
Method of Contact: Owl
"Do not pity the dead... pity the living. And above all those who live without love." Albus Dumbledore -
Jacob Harman
INPC: Tina Parker
⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪
Jacob Harman wrote: 14 Sep 2022, 23:42ReducioName: Jacob Harman
Year: 4th Year
House: Gryffindor
Color Scheme/Bg color/Aesthetic: Gryffindor
Stat:
Items [max 2]: Wand, Shoes
Character Reference: Face Claim
Outfit Reference:
Quote: [optional]
Special Character Traits: Grey eyes, messy hair
Extra info: N/A
Method of Contact: Owl
Pea's shop is currently closed as of right now, so you'll have to come back again when it opens and try to get a spot if you're lucky. She only accepts 6 orders every time she opens. I believe everyone is always trying to get a spot, so it's a mad dash/rush to get a spot!!!!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪

Only accepting 6 orders !!
There's new service available !!
BANNER
also this is probably the last batch I will open for awhile because I will be pretty busy in October T^T (im moving to another country and such)
There's new service available !!
BANNER
also this is probably the last batch I will open for awhile because I will be pretty busy in October T^T (im moving to another country and such)
Reducio
PING LIST
@Maggie Hawkins, @Kayla Realma, @Edme Achillian, @Jack Burnett, @Emmie Bailey, @Andrew Vance ,@Marina Oriel, @Reena Delgado, @Morgan Kingsley, @Kim Sato, @Regina Miller
@Maggie Hawkins, @Kayla Realma, @Edme Achillian, @Jack Burnett, @Emmie Bailey, @Andrew Vance ,@Marina Oriel, @Reena Delgado, @Morgan Kingsley, @Kim Sato, @Regina Miller
I'm glad you stopped talking to me. It's like the trash took itself out. - Black Dahlia (2006)
Mio Kasasagi [Mahoutokoro]
Mio Kasasagi [Mahoutokoro]
⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪
Banner Order Form.
Name: Kim Sato
Year: Second
House: Gryffindor
Color Scheme/Bg color/Aesthetic: Something with blue, green, white? I like Cassandra and Pea's banners that you showed on your shop. Perhaps something along those lines?
Stat: sta • 6 | eva • 10 | str • 2 | wis • 5 |arc • 4 | acc • 9
Items [max 2]: Emerald Tree Boa snake pet. You can add whatever else you think would make the picture cool! I'll leave it up to you.
Character Reference: I can't decide between these 4, so I'll leave it up to you. Whatever one you think would be easiest for you to do! I'm good with any of them and can't wait to see!
1st choice, 2nd choice, 3rd choice, 4th choice. They are in no particular order.
Outfit Reference: The same as the ones that you see in the pictures. Depending on which one you pick, it would be that one. I think all of them are relatively simple, so you should be good!
Quote: Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
Special Character Traits: Blue eyes | Black hair
Extra info: Obviously when you're drawing the pictures don't include the mic headsets. You can put Parselmouth down on the the banner somewhere if you can make it fit. But if it looks too crowded you can leave it off. If you have any questions feel free to ask me!
Method of Contact: Discord please. It's my preferred method of communication. But if it's easier for you to do owls, that's fine too. Discord is: Kim Sato#3300 but I think you already messaged me.
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |