Back 5039 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

-49 >:(

sta • 6 | eva • 6 | str • 6 | wis • 10 | arc • 6 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀AthenaPedia • SHOP
ability | Sixth Sense | ability
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-49 >:(

sta • 6 | eva • 6 | str • 6 | wis • 10 | arc • 6 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀AthenaPedia • SHOP
ability | Sixth Sense | ability
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-48

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-47

WHAT IF I FALL? OH, MY DARLING
WHAT IF YOU FLY?
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-46

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-47

I know that reference! - Steve Rogers/ Captain America
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-46

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-47

I know that reference! - Steve Rogers/ Captain America
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-48

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 6 | wis • 10 | arc • 5 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀Cara Smalley •SHOP
ability | perfectionist | calming presence
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-50

I know that reference! - Steve Rogers/ Captain America
Back 5039 / 10331