1 Sep 2022, 00:58
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-27
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
1 Sep 2022, 02:27
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-27
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
1 Sep 2022, 04:38
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-28
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
1 Sep 2022, 05:40
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-29
Avatar made by me.
Stamina: 10 | Evasion: 1 | Strength: 13 | Wisdom: 10 | ArcPower: 8 | Accuracy: 8
1 Sep 2022, 08:15
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-30 Running in to give @Shiawase Mamori a huge hug. I have missed you!
**waves to Woofy** @Colin McCoire.... even though he ignores me** I will be gone for 2 weeks and ignoring you..... pfffbbbtt
Turnabout is fair play, even on your Clair-besotted heart!
**waves to Woofy** @Colin McCoire.... even though he ignores me** I will be gone for 2 weeks and ignoring you..... pfffbbbtt
The magic is real.
1 Sep 2022, 10:40
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-30
| iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing | sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15 𝐓𝐏 • 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 • 𝐨𝐛𝐧𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 • 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 • 𝐄𝐌 |
1 Sep 2022, 11:37
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-31
@AngelFyre McCubbin I've missed you, too!!! *hugs*
@AngelFyre McCubbin I've missed you, too!!! *hugs*
Avatar made by me.
Stamina: 10 | Evasion: 1 | Strength: 13 | Wisdom: 10 | ArcPower: 8 | Accuracy: 8
1 Sep 2022, 13:19
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-30 heyyy @ AngelFyre McCubbin and @ Shiawase Mamori nice to see y’all around!
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade