A world of our own ooc

I'm back from root canal stuff earlier today! I'm a little off but am still around!
Hopefully, I'll feel better tomorrow!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
A world of our own ooc
Aw it'll be a boring day :')

Thanks you too Keith! :D
I'm back from root canal stuff earlier today! I'm a little off but am still around!
Hopefully, I'll feel better tomorrow!
Ooh that sounds cool!!
I hope so too :yes:

"oh darling of mine, please don't let go"
A world of our own ooc
Hey y'all :3

'S T A R'
‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus,
so I could slap eight people at once.’’
'F L O W E R'
‘‘Art doesn’t transform.
It just plain forms.’’
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url]
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url]
A world of our own ooc
Freya, your new pfp is so cute!

Morning guys!


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
A world of our own ooc
Keith Moore wrote: 8 Sep 2022, 13:28 Freya, your new pfp is so cute!

Morning guys!
Morning! :D

Thank you! I love yours! The hair is amazing ✨

"oh darling of mine, please don't let go"
A world of our own ooc
Morning Keith✨
Morning Fairy✨
it's five in the afternoon here tho but anyway-

'S T A R'
‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus,
so I could slap eight people at once.’’
'F L O W E R'
‘‘Art doesn’t transform.
It just plain forms.’’
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url]
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url]
A world of our own ooc
Kayla Realma wrote: 8 Sep 2022, 16:05 Morning Keith✨
Morning Fairy✨
it's five in the afternoon here tho but anyway-
Morning Dorie✨💛
Lol it's nine p.m here :P

Hey lily! :D

"oh darling of mine, please don't let go"
A world of our own ooc
Freya Augustus wrote: 8 Sep 2022, 16:21
Kayla Realma wrote: 8 Sep 2022, 16:05 Morning Keith✨
Morning Fairy✨
it's five in the afternoon here tho but anyway-
Morning Dorie✨💛
Lol it's nine p.m here :P

Hey lily! :D
Hey :3
Wow that's late-

'S T A R'
‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus,
so I could slap eight people at once.’’
'F L O W E R'
‘‘Art doesn’t transform.
It just plain forms.’’
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url]
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url]
A world of our own ooc
Lily Blaze wrote: 8 Sep 2022, 16:21 How are you?
I'm good! You? :D

It's really late lol, it's 10:38 now✨

"oh darling of mine, please don't let go"
A world of our own ooc
It is I'm sleepy now! School was awful today :cryhappy:
I'm glad you're good! :D

"oh darling of mine, please don't let go"