A world of our own ooc

Keith Moore wrote: 29 Aug 2022, 11:28 good! I've got to get ready for school
Nice! Good luck for school<3
Last edited by Freya Augustus on 29 Aug 2022, 11:29, edited 1 time in total.

"oh darling of mine, please don't let go"
A world of our own ooc
Lol what time do you wake up?? I wake up at 5:30 am for school and get there before the sun.
A world of our own ooc
Same :P

"oh darling of mine, please don't let go"
A world of our own ooc
Yeah me too ;-; too early though

'S T A R'
‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus,
so I could slap eight people at once.’’
'F L O W E R'
‘‘Art doesn’t transform.
It just plain forms.’’
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url]
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url]
A world of our own ooc
I get up at 6:15 and get there around 7:20


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
A world of our own ooc
Kayla Realma wrote: 29 Aug 2022, 11:31 Yeah me too ;-; too early though
Wayy too early :')

"oh darling of mine, please don't let go"
A world of our own ooc
Like bruh, the school's must let us sleep :')

'S T A R'
‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus,
so I could slap eight people at once.’’
'F L O W E R'
‘‘Art doesn’t transform.
It just plain forms.’’
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url]
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url]
A world of our own ooc
I know right:')

"oh darling of mine, please don't let go"
A world of our own ooc
Keith Moore wrote: 29 Aug 2022, 11:32 I get up at 6:15 and get there around 7:20
Weow, you must be fast
I get up earlier because I'm too slow at doing things ;-;

'S T A R'
‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus,
so I could slap eight people at once.’’
'F L O W E R'
‘‘Art doesn’t transform.
It just plain forms.’’
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url]
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url]
A world of our own ooc
Hey guys, I won't be online tomorrow, just letting y'all know.

Have a great day/night. Y'all are awesome!


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him