A world of our own ooc

BECAUSE ITS MY LAST DAY F SWIMMNG AND I LOVE MY SWIMMING TEACHER AND I HAVE TO GO SO YE-

'S T A R'
‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus,
so I could slap eight people at once.’’
'F L O W E R'
‘‘Art doesn’t transform.
It just plain forms.’’
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url]
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url]
A world of our own ooc
Kayla Realma wrote: 29 Aug 2022, 11:14 BECAUSE ITS MY LAST DAY F SWIMMNG AND I LOVE MY SWIMMING TEACHER AND I HAVE TO GO SO YE-
Dude-

"oh darling of mine, please don't let go"
A world of our own ooc
Name: reena Delgado
Nicknames/what you liked to be called?: you can call me reena or juni
Why are you joining?: because like, a majority of my hio friends do not exist anymore :P
A world of our own ooc
Haha welcome Reena! Glad you joined! :D
@Reena Delgado

"oh darling of mine, please don't let go"
A world of our own ooc
Freya Augustus wrote: 29 Aug 2022, 11:15
Kayla Realma wrote: 29 Aug 2022, 11:14 BECAUSE ITS MY LAST DAY F SWIMMNG AND I LOVE MY SWIMMING TEACHER AND I HAVE TO GO SO YE-
Dude-
I know😌

'S T A R'
‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus,
so I could slap eight people at once.’’
'F L O W E R'
‘‘Art doesn’t transform.
It just plain forms.’’
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url]
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url]
A world of our own ooc
Kayla Realma wrote: 29 Aug 2022, 11:22
Freya Augustus wrote: 29 Aug 2022, 11:15
Kayla Realma wrote: 29 Aug 2022, 11:14 BECAUSE ITS MY LAST DAY F SWIMMNG AND I LOVE MY SWIMMING TEACHER AND I HAVE TO GO SO YE-
Dude-
I know😌
Sometimes I wanna hit you with agressive Huggies :')

"oh darling of mine, please don't let go"
A world of our own ooc
Morning Everyone! :)


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
A world of our own ooc
Keith Moore wrote: 29 Aug 2022, 11:26 Morning Everyone! :)
Morning! How'd you sleep? :D

"oh darling of mine, please don't let go"
A world of our own ooc
Freya Augustus wrote: 29 Aug 2022, 11:23
Kayla Realma wrote: 29 Aug 2022, 11:22
Freya Augustus wrote: 29 Aug 2022, 11:15
Kayla Realma wrote: 29 Aug 2022, 11:14 BECAUSE ITS MY LAST DAY F SWIMMNG AND I LOVE MY SWIMMING TEACHER AND I HAVE TO GO SO YE-
Dude-
I know😌
Sometimes I wanna hit you with agressive Huggies :')
Too bad sucka😌

Morning Keith!
@Keith Moore

'S T A R'
‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus,
so I could slap eight people at once.’’
'F L O W E R'
‘‘Art doesn’t transform.
It just plain forms.’’
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url]
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url]
A world of our own ooc
good! I've got to get ready for school


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him