A world of our own ooc

night Freya


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
A world of our own ooc
Keith Moore wrote: 29 Aug 2022, 08:06 night Freya
<3

"oh darling of mine, please don't let go"
A world of our own ooc
Goooooooooood morning everybody!!✨✨

'S T A R'
‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus,
so I could slap eight people at once.’’
'F L O W E R'
‘‘Art doesn’t transform.
It just plain forms.’’
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url]
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url]
A world of our own ooc
Kayla Realma wrote: 29 Aug 2022, 09:54 Goooooooooood morning everybody!!✨✨
Morning my beloved Dorie!! :D

"oh darling of mine, please don't let go"
A world of our own ooc
Helloo Fairyyyyyyy ✨✨✨ how art thou doingth?

'S T A R'
‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus,
so I could slap eight people at once.’’
'F L O W E R'
‘‘Art doesn’t transform.
It just plain forms.’’
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url]
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url]
A world of our own ooc
Kayla Realma wrote: 29 Aug 2022, 10:25 Helloo Fairyyyyyyy ✨✨✨ how art thou doingth?
Very good :D you?

"oh darling of mine, please don't let go"
A world of our own ooc
Pretty good! I think I'm gonna come down with a flue though ;-;
Stupid coldness, its so cold hereeeee

'S T A R'
‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus,
so I could slap eight people at once.’’
'F L O W E R'
‘‘Art doesn’t transform.
It just plain forms.’’
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url]
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url]
A world of our own ooc
Nooooooo :(
That's not good :'(

"oh darling of mine, please don't let go"
A world of our own ooc
Not at all:( and I have swimming tommorow bruh😭
I'm gonna kill someone if I start coughing ;^

'S T A R'
‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus,
so I could slap eight people at once.’’
'F L O W E R'
‘‘Art doesn’t transform.
It just plain forms.’’
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url]
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url]
A world of our own ooc
Kayla Realma wrote: 29 Aug 2022, 11:03 Not at all:( and I have swimming tommorow bruh😭
I'm gonna kill someone if I start coughing ;^
WHY ARE YOU GOING SWIMING WHEN YOURE SICK!?

"oh darling of mine, please don't let go"