29 Aug 2022, 07:20
A world of our own
I might, I might not. at the moment I can't sleep, soooooooo
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
29 Aug 2022, 07:24
A world of our own
You should tho school will be awful with sleep and I'm experienced
"oh darling of mine, please don't let go"
29 Aug 2022, 07:27
A world of our own
oh, I know! I've pulled enough all-nighters to know I should get some sleep. I'll sleep in a few.
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
29 Aug 2022, 07:29
A world of our own
Wow what's your wildest all-nighter experience?
"oh darling of mine, please don't let go"
29 Aug 2022, 07:32
A world of our own
one night i was reading, and my brother started talking in his sleep- "can someone get the 1st and 2nd waffle attack thing?"
i laughed for a long time.
i laughed for a long time.
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
29 Aug 2022, 07:47
A world of our own
do you have any weird or funny all-nighter experiences?
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
29 Aug 2022, 07:58
A world of our own
Oh tons lol
It was father's day one time and me and my cousins decided to pull an all nighter to make breakfast in bed for their dad/my uncle and it was so freaking hillarious cuz we kept on slipping and having weird encounters with family members

And Welcome to the club lily! Glad you joined!@Lily Blaze
"oh darling of mine, please don't let go"
29 Aug 2022, 07:59
A world of our own
Alright. I'm going to try and get some sleep. Night guys
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |