29 Aug 2022, 02:35
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-46 year by year I know what's going to be his general plot and whatnot
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
29 Aug 2022, 02:40
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-47 for me its like, “oh yeah, i want this to happen but we’ll see!”
sta • 6 | eva • 6 | str • 6 | wis • 10 | arc • 6 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀AthenaPedia • SHOP
ability | Sixth Sense | ability
29 Aug 2022, 02:41
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-48
I have a very high key plan for EmmaLee that will change depending on the people she encounters.
I have a very high key plan for EmmaLee that will change depending on the people she encounters.
Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
29 Aug 2022, 02:41
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-49 I've got mine centered mostly around dNPCs so it will happen no matter what
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
29 Aug 2022, 02:43
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-50 *me singing along to hamilton*
“It must be nice, it must be niceee”
“It must be nice, it must be niceee”
sta • 6 | eva • 6 | str • 6 | wis • 10 | arc • 6 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀AthenaPedia • SHOP
ability | Sixth Sense | ability
29 Aug 2022, 02:44
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-51
Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
29 Aug 2022, 02:46
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-52 No Hamilton fans singing it with me? Darn.
sta • 6 | eva • 6 | str • 6 | wis • 10 | arc • 6 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀AthenaPedia • SHOP
ability | Sixth Sense | ability
29 Aug 2022, 02:51
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-53
I've got the outline of Colin's future.
And also some basics about his cousin who'll be my next Hio character!
I've got the outline of Colin's future.
And also some basics about his cousin who'll be my next Hio character!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
29 Aug 2022, 02:52
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-54 See, now you’ve all made me want to write up a biography about Athena.
sta • 6 | eva • 6 | str • 6 | wis • 10 | arc • 6 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀AthenaPedia • SHOP
ability | Sixth Sense | ability
29 Aug 2022, 03:00
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-55
Dooo eeeet! XD Or pants it. Whatever works for you.
Also, I haven't seen Hamilton yet. Is on the list when I have five minutes alone XD
Dooo eeeet! XD Or pants it. Whatever works for you.
Also, I haven't seen Hamilton yet. Is on the list when I have five minutes alone XD
Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.