shop ⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪ closed

Name: Kayla realma
Year: first year
Background Colour: Pale blue
Pet: Pet/no pet, (adding a pet will be an additional charge depending on the pet, price ranges from 5 sickle to 10 sickle): No pet:)
Name/No name: No name:)
Photo Reference: Please provide a clear photo (you can provide options!): I just put all of them together :D
Frame Size/Ratio: I don't really know- but I think I kind of want full size, I guess
Outfit Reference: School uniform
special Character Traits: Eye colour/Hair colour/ Scar/etc: light brown, big, blue eyes, light freckles across nose.
Method of Contact: Owl

'S T A R'
‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus,
so I could slap eight people at once.’’
'F L O W E R'
‘‘Art doesn’t transform.
It just plain forms.’’
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url]
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url]

shop ⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪ closed
@Hanako Tone, @Aurora Ranvier, @Lily Blaze, @Faye Simmons, @Emmie Bailey, @Aurelia Notresvace.

Your orders have been accepted! Please proceed with your payments if your order did not include a pet.) People who have ordered with a pet, I will owl you the additional charges ^^

@Kayla realma sorry for now the waitlist have been filled ~.~ please order when I open next time! (hopefully soon) ^^

I'm glad you stopped talking to me. It's like the trash took itself out. - Black Dahlia (2006)
Mio Kasasagi [Mahoutokoro]

shop ⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪ closed
This is a placeholder because I'm at work and can't fill this out fully right now.

Portrait Order
Name: Evelynn Decipio
Year: Fourth
Background Colour: Gryffindor

ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ: Owen Lochridge | Margarethe Fransson | Dottie Dunlot [comc professor]

shop ⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪ closed
Hello everyone! All the waitlists have been filled! Thank you for your interest in my shop~

Sorry @Evelynn Decipio! please order when i re-open my shop again ^^

I have received your payment @Lily Blaze! thank you!!!

I'm glad you stopped talking to me. It's like the trash took itself out. - Black Dahlia (2006)
Mio Kasasagi [Mahoutokoro]

shop ⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪ closed
I paid also, just for papertrail, can you confirm plz.

──────────────
AURELIA NOTRÉSVACE | new poem! | x
──────────────
“One can never be too careful,”
STM — 5 | EVA — 19 | STR — 5 | WSD — 12 | ARC — 5 | ACC — 9
Lovely Creature — Evasive Manoeuvres — Monster Hunter — Terrible Presence

shop ⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪ closed
I have paid already

Emilia Amber Bailey

shop ⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪ closed
@Aurelia Notresvace, @Emmie Bailey

Yes payment received! Thank you so much :D!!!!

I'm glad you stopped talking to me. It's like the trash took itself out. - Black Dahlia (2006)
Mio Kasasagi [Mahoutokoro]

shop ⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪ closed
Ahhhh I missed it =_= timezonesssss can you mention me next time??

shop ⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪ closed
sure! should i mention you both on here and discord?? Since you are on the discord pings!👀 @reena delgado

I'm glad you stopped talking to me. It's like the trash took itself out. - Black Dahlia (2006)
Mio Kasasagi [Mahoutokoro]