Back 4900 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

22. I am in no hurry. Adding the moodboards?
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
21 yep and just trying to play with a few things

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
20 will be interested to see what you come up with.
One day a gf section even... lol
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
19 oooh a whole girlfriend section, that might be an idea!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
18 I have a whole bf section... well a bf/gf section.... needs work, but it's there. :yes:
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
17 very true, I've got....well, her name under Hufflepuff!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
16

My name is Rose, simply, cause I guess my mom just likes flowers!
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
17

To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
17

iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing
sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15
𝐓𝐏 • 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 • 𝐨𝐛𝐧𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 • 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 • 𝐄𝐌
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
16

sta • 6 | eva • 6 | str • 6 | wis • 10 | arc • 6 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀AthenaPedia • SHOP
ability | Sixth Sense | ability
Back 4900 / 10331