Back 4887 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

-95

Never give up, Marina! Even if defeat is inevitable!

:snake:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-94

WHAT IF I FALL? OH, MY DARLING
WHAT IF YOU FLY?
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-93
Colin
I think I will give up hope on this game
Gryffinclaw will win the next one

*Stop chasing ghosts! They'll never be real*
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-94

No! Keep fighting!

:eagle:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-93

WHAT IF I FALL? OH, MY DARLING
WHAT IF YOU FLY?
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-94

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-96

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-95

WHAT IF I FALL? OH, MY DARLING
WHAT IF YOU FLY?
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-96

:eyes:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-95
👀 Hehehehehhehe, I copy wolfy

To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them
Back 4887 / 10331