Back 4874 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

-47

Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-49

Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-49

Jesters do oft prove prophets. 𓀚
I am the brother account to Romeo Marchonné & Zyva Hel Fae Skógrwight
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-48

WHAT IF I FALL? OH, MY DARLING
WHAT IF YOU FLY?
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-50

I know that reference! - Steve Rogers/ Captain America
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-51

Hey Clair! And Lily! And Isla! And everyone!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-53

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-55

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-57 Hi!

I know that reference! - Steve Rogers/ Captain America
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-56 there's too many of you!!

sta 5, eva 5, str 2
wis 7, arc 9, acc 7
ENCYCLOPEDIA
#596982
ability, ability, ability
ability, ability, ability
Back 4874 / 10331