Back 4871 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

-33

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-34 he knows and he's very thankful for her! I hope they hit it off great, too!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-33

iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing
sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15
𝐓𝐏 • 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 • 𝐨𝐛𝐧𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 • 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 • 𝐄𝐌
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
Simon Kincaid wrote: 16 Aug 2022, 03:53 -34 he knows and he's very thankful for her! I hope they hit it off great, too!
-34

He's gonna need help I think!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-35

It was me, Colin. We have met in the library. :3

Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-36

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-37

I know that reference! - Steve Rogers/ Captain America
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-38

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-39

I know that reference! - Steve Rogers/ Captain America
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-40

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Back 4871 / 10331