Back 4869 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

Fyre Angel!!
-22

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-23 Hiya Woofy and EmmaLee! How goes it?
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-24

Pretty good. Finally have a few threads going. :3 How about you?

Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-25 I am good. Getting things ready for a 2 week vacation coming up in first 2 weeks of Sept. Have not seen my husband for a year, but he FINALLY comes home then. I cannot wait!
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-24

iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing
sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15
𝐓𝐏 • 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 • 𝐨𝐛𝐧𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 • 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 • 𝐄𝐌
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
AngelFyre McCubbin wrote: 16 Aug 2022, 03:24 -25 I am good. Getting things ready for a 2 week vacation coming up in first 2 weeks of Sept. Have not seen my husband for a year, but he FINALLY comes home then. I cannot wait!
-26 hi hi <3

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-25

iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing
sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15
𝐓𝐏 • 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 • 𝐨𝐛𝐧𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 • 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 • 𝐄𝐌
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-26 Hi, Handsome! <3 That is to you, Simon.... don't want woofy getting ideas.... LOL ORRRR thinking I have ideas! :shock2:
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-25

iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing
sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15
𝐓𝐏 • 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 • 𝐨𝐛𝐧𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 • 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 • 𝐄𝐌
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-26

That's so great. :cryhappy: I'm so happy for you!!!

Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
Back 4869 / 10331