11 Aug 2022, 04:40
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-6 I'm honestly too tried to keep up with u guys. If only I was a Slytherin *sigh*
To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them
11 Aug 2022, 04:47
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-7
You wake up one day and notice you can fly, your happy today but being unaware can cause you to die.
11 Aug 2022, 04:47
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-6
To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them
11 Aug 2022, 04:57
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-7
She's a sweetheart! I suppose you can meet at your sorting!EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 11 Aug 2022, 04:28 I think we are in at least one game together, but we haven't met IC, no.
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
11 Aug 2022, 05:00
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-6
To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them
11 Aug 2022, 05:14
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-7
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
11 Aug 2022, 11:20
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-7
| iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing | sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15 𝐓𝐏 • 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 • 𝐨𝐛𝐧𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 • 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 • 𝐄𝐌 |