11 Aug 2022, 03:02
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-90
*srnfl!*
*srnfl!*
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
11 Aug 2022, 03:02
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-91 yep yep, she and Simon both bought love lockets in Hogsmeade one trip
Clair heard her dad
Simon couldn't figure out who he heard, because it was low and at a whisper, but I think we'd be pretty certain who he hears now
Clair heard her dad
Simon couldn't figure out who he heard, because it was low and at a whisper, but I think we'd be pretty certain who he hears now
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
11 Aug 2022, 03:02
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-92. Translation? Anyone?
I dunno.... could be the pink panther...lol
I dunno.... could be the pink panther...lol
Last edited by AngelFyre McCubbin on 11 Aug 2022, 03:03, edited 1 time in total.
The magic is real.
11 Aug 2022, 03:03
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-93
Translation: Dangerous things, love lockets!
Translation: Dangerous things, love lockets!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
11 Aug 2022, 03:04
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-94 I meant srnfl is that a sound effect? Stupid auto correct
Last edited by AngelFyre McCubbin on 11 Aug 2022, 03:05, edited 1 time in total.
The magic is real.
11 Aug 2022, 03:04
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-95 this is what his said:
"My heart is so full of you I can hardly call it my own."
and
"I love you with every piece of me. I will love and love and love until I have nothing left."
"My heart is so full of you I can hardly call it my own."
and
"I love you with every piece of me. I will love and love and love until I have nothing left."
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
11 Aug 2022, 03:05
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-96
*looks on in awe*
*looks on in awe*
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
11 Aug 2022, 03:06
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-97and you could not tell who it was? Sounds like someth8ng my girl would say for sure... ** heart racing swoon**
Colin, did you see what Simon and AngelFyre put on a bridge?
Colin, did you see what Simon and AngelFyre put on a bridge?
Last edited by AngelFyre McCubbin on 11 Aug 2022, 03:08, edited 1 time in total.
The magic is real.
11 Aug 2022, 03:07
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-98
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
11 Aug 2022, 03:07
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-99
I always did think it sounded like AngelFyre.
I think Pink Panther will be in awe of Simon and his relationship, but I don't think she'll be jealous, or at least, not too jealous. She knows she gave that opportunity up a long time ago.
I always did think it sounded like AngelFyre.
I think Pink Panther will be in awe of Simon and his relationship, but I don't think she'll be jealous, or at least, not too jealous. She knows she gave that opportunity up a long time ago.
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)