Back 4820 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

-90

*srnfl!*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-91 yep yep, she and Simon both bought love lockets in Hogsmeade one trip

Clair heard her dad :(

Simon couldn't figure out who he heard, because it was low and at a whisper, but I think we'd be pretty certain who he hears now

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-92. Translation? Anyone?

I dunno.... could be the pink panther...lol
Last edited by AngelFyre McCubbin on 11 Aug 2022, 03:03, edited 1 time in total.
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-93

Translation: Dangerous things, love lockets!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-94 I meant srnfl is that a sound effect? Stupid auto correct
Last edited by AngelFyre McCubbin on 11 Aug 2022, 03:05, edited 1 time in total.
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-95 this is what his said:

"My heart is so full of you I can hardly call it my own."
and
"I love you with every piece of me. I will love and love and love until I have nothing left."

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-96

*looks on in awe*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-97and you could not tell who it was? Sounds like someth8ng my girl would say for sure... ** heart racing swoon**

Colin, did you see what Simon and AngelFyre put on a bridge?
Last edited by AngelFyre McCubbin on 11 Aug 2022, 03:08, edited 1 time in total.
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-98

<3

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-99
I always did think it sounded like AngelFyre.

I think Pink Panther will be in awe of Simon and his relationship, but I don't think she'll be jealous, or at least, not too jealous. She knows she gave that opportunity up a long time ago.

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Back 4820 / 10331