Back 4818 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

-75 can never resist the dragon, plus, it's easier than the other one, ha

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-76 the other one is Totally your fault!!! I warned you... <3 <3 <3
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-75 Wofly's here too!!!!! Also, I like Slytherin more than Gryffindor but sadly I got placed here

To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-78

Oh goodness! Tickle laughs! That fight is just starting --- My oppo had the poor sense to place his own feet within reach!

Also, I love watching you two's interaction here!

Hi Emily!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-77 what makes you snakey Emily?
Last edited by AngelFyre McCubbin on 11 Aug 2022, 02:50, edited 1 time in total.
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-80 Well, I was too scared to bring her in

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
Stop... number correction needed
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
Simon! Pay attention to numbers, not Fyre Angel's eyes!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-78 (I believe is now correct)

And sorry, the girl is distracting!!!!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-79. Pulls Colin's ear.. gently.... no let the boy look at the eyes if he wants

See, Colin. He has his priorities straight!
Last edited by AngelFyre McCubbin on 11 Aug 2022, 02:54, edited 1 time in total.
Back 4818 / 10331