11 Aug 2022, 02:47
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-75 can never resist the dragon, plus, it's easier than the other one, ha
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
11 Aug 2022, 02:48
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-76 the other one is Totally your fault!!! I warned you...
The magic is real.
11 Aug 2022, 02:49
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-75 Wofly's here too!!!!! Also, I like Slytherin more than Gryffindor but sadly I got placed here
To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them
11 Aug 2022, 02:49
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-78
Oh goodness! Tickle laughs! That fight is just starting --- My oppo had the poor sense to place his own feet within reach!
Also, I love watching you two's interaction here!
Hi Emily!
Oh goodness! Tickle laughs! That fight is just starting --- My oppo had the poor sense to place his own feet within reach!
Also, I love watching you two's interaction here!
Hi Emily!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
11 Aug 2022, 02:50
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-77 what makes you snakey Emily?
Last edited by AngelFyre McCubbin on 11 Aug 2022, 02:50, edited 1 time in total.
The magic is real.
11 Aug 2022, 02:50
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-80 Well, I was too scared to bring her in
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
11 Aug 2022, 02:51
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
Simon! Pay attention to numbers, not Fyre Angel's eyes!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
11 Aug 2022, 02:52
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-78 (I believe is now correct)
And sorry, the girl is distracting!!!!
And sorry, the girl is distracting!!!!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
11 Aug 2022, 02:53
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-79. Pulls Colin's ear.. gently.... no let the boy look at the eyes if he wants
See, Colin. He has his priorities straight!
See, Colin. He has his priorities straight!
Last edited by AngelFyre McCubbin on 11 Aug 2022, 02:54, edited 1 time in total.
The magic is real.