Back 4783 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

-12

sta • 6 | eva • 6 | str • 6 | wis • 10 | arc • 6 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀AthenaPedia • SHOP
ability | Sixth Sense | ability
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-13 Oh my love..... be careful what you ask.... lol I'm going to take Colin's silence as evidence of a cloud 9, cloud 10, cloud 11... Lol
Last edited by AngelFyre McCubbin on 6 Aug 2022, 03:11, edited 1 time in total.
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-14 I can't step up to the plate but I can accept the challenge

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-15

sta • 6 | eva • 6 | str • 6 | wis • 10 | arc • 6 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀AthenaPedia • SHOP
ability | Sixth Sense | ability
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-16 Okay..... I will think on it.
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-15 No comment

To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-16 Colin is ready to duel now for Clair.
Simon and AF might need to teach these youngins some maturity

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-17

sta • 6 | eva • 6 | str • 6 | wis • 10 | arc • 6 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀AthenaPedia • SHOP
ability | Sixth Sense | ability
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-18

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-19 I think they are doing just fine on their own..... LoL

**maybe AF needs to duel Mia** LOL And fyi....Mia would lose, Mr. Kincaid.
Back 4783 / 10331