Back 4782 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

-8 no no, I'll add Mia in sometime (or you know, you could). I'd hate for AF to think he was hiding something!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-9 Ahhh. Yeah. Sorry. I don't have one so I am no help. How do you envision AngelFyre adding her in? LoL
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-8 Its fine. I'll just ask in the chat then

To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-9 Hi everyone!

sta • 6 | eva • 6 | str • 6 | wis • 10 | arc • 6 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀AthenaPedia • SHOP
ability | Sixth Sense | ability
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-8 Hi!

To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-9 hi hi, Athena!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-10

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-11 Hi, Athena! So, Colin? Spill. Still on cloud 9?
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-12 just spring her on me so I'm forced to having them meet

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-11 ?

To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them
Back 4782 / 10331