Back 4780 / 10331
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-98 I'm here too!!!!!

To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-99 I am so sorry Emily. My bad. Hi!!!!
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-100, slytherpuff point if you still do them, @delilah stewart

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
0 I think the scoring ship left port a long time ago... that or it is rotting in dry dock.
Last edited by AngelFyre McCubbin on 6 Aug 2022, 02:50, edited 1 time in total.
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
FYRE ANGEL!!!!

-1

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-3

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-3 Hi! Also, congrats guys!

To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them
Back 4780 / 10331