Food Game

Enchiladas

To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them

Food Game
spaghetti

Ency
I'm an object in motion, I've lost all emotion
My two legs are broken, but look at me dance

Food Game
Ice cream

To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them

Food Game
macchiato

Ency
I'm an object in motion, I've lost all emotion
My two legs are broken, but look at me dance

Food Game
Orange chocolate cake

To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them

Food Game
Egg salad

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 6 | wis • 10 | arc • 5 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀Cara Smalley •SHOP
ability | perfectionist | calming presence

Food Game
Doritos

Perfectionist | Prodigal Charms Learner | Lovely Creature
Stamina - 8 | Evasion - 9 | Strength - 2 | Wisdom - 12 | Arc Power - 7 | Accuracy - 9

Food Game
Sausage roll

I know that reference! - Steve Rogers/ Captain America

Food Game
lasagna

Ency
I'm an object in motion, I've lost all emotion
My two legs are broken, but look at me dance

Food Game
alligator

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire