Food Game

Ham

Patricia S.
Hogwarts student
First year

Food Game
marmalade

Ency
I'm an object in motion, I've lost all emotion
My two legs are broken, but look at me dance

Food Game
Eggplant

To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them

Food Game
turkey

Ency
I'm an object in motion, I've lost all emotion
My two legs are broken, but look at me dance

Food Game
Yogurt with oats

To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them

Food Game
sesame seeds

Ency
I'm an object in motion, I've lost all emotion
My two legs are broken, but look at me dance

Food Game
Sausage rap

To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them

Food Game
pistachio

Ency
I'm an object in motion, I've lost all emotion
My two legs are broken, but look at me dance

Food Game
Orange cake

To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them

Food Game
edamame

Ency
I'm an object in motion, I've lost all emotion
My two legs are broken, but look at me dance