1 Aug 2022, 05:30
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-2 Oo oo ooh, I'm listening to K-pop while being on here and trying to write my one shots of watrapd
To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them
1 Aug 2022, 05:31
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-3 I don't think I've ever listened to a single k-pop song/group
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
1 Aug 2022, 05:34
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-5
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
1 Aug 2022, 05:37
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-6
Clair Fernandez!
Clair Fernandez!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
1 Aug 2022, 05:37
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-7. I need to get back to work.... will type to you fellas later!
The magic is real.
1 Aug 2022, 05:37
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-8 good luck getting things done!
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
1 Aug 2022, 05:38
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
Bye Fyre Angel!!
Always nice to you and Simon here together!
-9
Always nice to you and Simon here together!
-9
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
1 Aug 2022, 05:38
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-8 Huh? Want me to owl a group a some songs u should listen to? Bye, Angel!
To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them
1 Aug 2022, 05:41
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-9 Nah, I'm good. I guess I shouldn't judge without knowing but I don't think it would be my type.
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])