1 Aug 2022, 04:28
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-68
I'm tired but avoiding sleep. XD
I dun wanna miss anything.
How are you?
I'm tired but avoiding sleep. XD
I dun wanna miss anything.
How are you?
Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
1 Aug 2022, 04:29
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-69 what do you like best about summer camp EmmaLee
Last edited by AngelFyre McCubbin on 1 Aug 2022, 04:30, edited 1 time in total.
The magic is real.
1 Aug 2022, 04:30
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-70 doing well, doing well. Working on a solo
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
1 Aug 2022, 04:33
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-72 yep yep, THE solo
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
1 Aug 2022, 04:34
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-73 very exciting.... and it makes me nervous... lol
The magic is real.
1 Aug 2022, 04:35
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-74 I haven't even gotten past the first three words spoken, ha
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
1 Aug 2022, 04:37
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-75 daddy Hawthorne is not going to be easy to write. You will get his voice down soon though.
The magic is real.
1 Aug 2022, 04:39
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-76 hopefully. Simon's the only one that's easy to write for me
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
1 Aug 2022, 04:42
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-77
. I understand that. Stephen hurts my brain...lol
The magic is real.