26 Jul 2022, 01:30
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
7 Good! One less thing he has to worry about.
Hi, Clair!
Hi, Clair!
The magic is real.
26 Jul 2022, 01:31
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
6
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
26 Jul 2022, 01:32
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
4 I don’t predict this next meeting to be very productive
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
26 Jul 2022, 01:35
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
4 hello AF!
WHAT IF I FALL? OH, MY DARLING
WHAT IF YOU FLY?
WHAT IF YOU FLY?
26 Jul 2022, 01:36
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
3 he will show this time, yes
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
26 Jul 2022, 01:36
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
2 I started watching Vampire Diaries last night. Had never seen it. LoL
Last edited by AngelFyre McCubbin on 26 Jul 2022, 01:37, edited 1 time in total.
The magic is real.
26 Jul 2022, 01:37
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
1
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])