23 Jul 2022, 04:42
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-10
If you do not want people breaking your heart then don't give them a heart to break.
Sta: 7 | Eva: 12 | Wis: 9 | Str: 5 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 8
^ THIRD YEAR STATS (do not apply to current broom race ^)
Hex code: #ec5a41 | Ency Link
23 Jul 2022, 05:39
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-11
Raise your hand if sleep is overrated
Raise your hand if sleep is overrated
sta • 6 | eva • 6 | str • 6 | wis • 10 | arc • 6 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀AthenaPedia • SHOP
ability | Sixth Sense | ability
23 Jul 2022, 05:45
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-12
Sleep is probably overrated I agree.
Sleep is probably overrated I agree.
If you do not want people breaking your heart then don't give them a heart to break.
Sta: 7 | Eva: 12 | Wis: 9 | Str: 5 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 8
^ THIRD YEAR STATS (do not apply to current broom race ^)
Hex code: #ec5a41 | Ency Link
23 Jul 2022, 05:50
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-11
I don't agree. I love sleep plus I'm always tired
I don't agree. I love sleep plus I'm always tired
To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them
23 Jul 2022, 14:52
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-12
sta • 6 | eva • 6 | str • 6 | wis • 10 | arc • 6 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀AthenaPedia • SHOP
ability | Sixth Sense | ability
23 Jul 2022, 17:58
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-10
To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them
23 Jul 2022, 19:40
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-11
If you do not want people breaking your heart then don't give them a heart to break.
Sta: 7 | Eva: 12 | Wis: 9 | Str: 5 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 8
^ THIRD YEAR STATS (do not apply to current broom race ^)
Hex code: #ec5a41 | Ency Link
23 Jul 2022, 20:21
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-10
To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them