21 Jul 2022, 03:31
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-97
I really value when people use violence for me, it's actually one of my love languages.
21 Jul 2022, 03:32
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
21 Jul 2022, 03:34
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-99
no i’m not!
Just don’t let the good life pass you by ♫♪
21 Jul 2022, 03:35
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
Joke only! You're awesome Alma!!!!
-100
@Delilah Stewart
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
21 Jul 2022, 04:01
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
Do I start at 0 or -1? I'll guess I'll just start at 0.
0
0
If you do not want people breaking your heart then don't give them a heart to break.
Sta: 7 | Eva: 12 | Wis: 9 | Str: 5 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 8
^ THIRD YEAR STATS (do not apply to current broom race ^)
Hex code: #ec5a41 | Ency Link
21 Jul 2022, 04:40
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
1
To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them
21 Jul 2022, 16:32
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
4
To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them