Back 4680 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

-97

I really value when people use violence for me, it's actually one of my love languages.
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
Maggie Hawkins wrote: 21 Jul 2022, 03:31-97
THANK YOU MAGGIE!

-98

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
Colin McCoire wrote: 21 Jul 2022, 02:25 Alma! You're counting the wrong way!!!

-93
-99
no i’m not!

Just don’t let the good life pass you by ♫♪
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
Alma Stoll wrote: 21 Jul 2022, 03:34
Colin McCoire wrote: 21 Jul 2022, 02:25 Alma! You're counting the wrong way!!!

-93
-99
no i’m not!
Joke only! You're awesome Alma!!!!

-100

@Delilah Stewart

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
Do I start at 0 or -1? I'll guess I'll just start at 0.

0

If you do not want people breaking your heart then don't give them a heart to break.
Sta: 7 | Eva: 12 | Wis: 9 | Str: 5 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 8
^ THIRD YEAR STATS (do not apply to current broom race ^)
Hex code: #ec5a41 | Ency Link
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
1

To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
3

WHAT IF I FALL? OH, MY DARLING
WHAT IF YOU FLY?
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
4

To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
3

Just don’t let the good life pass you by ♫♪
Back 4680 / 10331