Food Game

Sugar

sta • 6 | eva • 6 | str • 6 | wis • 10 | arc • 6 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀AthenaPedia • SHOP
ability | Sixth Sense | ability

Food Game
Root beer

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 6 | wis • 10 | arc • 5 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀Cara Smalley •SHOP
ability | perfectionist | calming presence

Food Game
Radish

Food Game
Hot dogs

Food Game
Sunflower seeds

My name is Rose, simply, cause I guess my mom just likes flowers!

Food Game
Salad

To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them

Food Game
Doritos

My name is Rose, simply, cause I guess my mom just likes flowers!

Food Game
Sushi

Food Game
Ice cream cake

My name is Rose, simply, cause I guess my mom just likes flowers!

Food Game
Eggnog

To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them