Prank club annoucements

Please only post in this thread if you are a member of the prank club! Members, if you are a part of this club we can move our Discussions here. So that I don't miss anyone who wants to join the club. I will also use it to announce meetings and pranks! You as a member can use it to state if you want to leave the club, or if you have any prank ideas. Please subscribe so that you know what's happening in the club


Reducio

@Kim Sato
@Colin McCoire
@Amber Bullhorn
@Damion White
@Dexter Ragsdill
@Silas Ren
@Shave Sheppard
@Emily Flower
@Skraele Valasse
@Bailey Glade
@Keith Moore
@Pax Zhang
@Jaylen White

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
Prank club annoucements
could have put this in the clubs thread but oh well! I made a discord! Im like positive im on the sites discord lol. Average.monster_consumer#5770 Quinn Root on the sites discord I know Kim was asking if I had one so I made one! Haha

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
Prank club annoucements
Yay!!!!!!!

To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them