Pet society club announcements

Welcome to the club announcements! Please don't post in this thread unless you are a member of This club (its open to anyone) I will just this to announce meetings, and I may also use it to announce new members. I would like if you could subscribe to this, so you know when things are going on. You can also post if you wish to leave the club. :) thank you
Reducio
@Kim Sato
@Bailey Glade
@Marina Oriel

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
Pet society club announcements
I made the starter for our first meeting! xx

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
Pet society club announcements
I just had a thought, what if we help other players get pets? Like save up to get one then donate the money to Opeilas raffle?

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
Pet society club announcements
Would be fun!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY