Back 4079 / 10331
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
39

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
40

To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
41 thanks to @Colin McCoire and @Leon de Luca for all of the nice things y’all are saying- it truly made my day. I love y’all, and like being helpful

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
40 No problem!

“Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.” - Ernest Hemingway
speech color: #088732
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
41 :biggrin:

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
42

*Stop chasing ghosts! They'll never be real*
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
41

“Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.” - Ernest Hemingway
speech color: #088732
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
42

To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
41

“Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.” - Ernest Hemingway
speech color: #088732
Back 4079 / 10331