2 Jun 2022, 16:04
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
39
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
2 Jun 2022, 16:06
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
40
To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them
2 Jun 2022, 16:40
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
41 thanks to @Colin McCoire and @Leon de Luca for all of the nice things y’all are saying- it truly made my day. I love y’all, and like being helpful
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
2 Jun 2022, 17:26
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
40 No problem!
“Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.” - Ernest Hemingway
speech color: #088732
2 Jun 2022, 17:34
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
41
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
2 Jun 2022, 18:01
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
41
“Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.” - Ernest Hemingway
speech color: #088732
2 Jun 2022, 18:07
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
42
To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them
2 Jun 2022, 18:07
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
41
“Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.” - Ernest Hemingway
speech color: #088732