Back 4077 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

42 that was the hardest part for me :lol: your Ency looks great though!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
41 thank you! it's mostly just copy/paste from the profile lol

“Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.” - Ernest Hemingway
speech color: #088732
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
42 true- that’s pretty how we all start though

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
41 aww thank you so much for the froggies!

“Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.” - Ernest Hemingway
speech color: #088732
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
42 of course! If you want more just ask! I have a service where I give them out!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
41 that's so nice of you oh my gosh :cryhappy:

“Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.” - Ernest Hemingway
speech color: #088732
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
CHOCOFROGS!!!
40


Hey Leon! Bailey's the sweetest!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
39 I know! Every here's been very welcoming, it's awesome!

“Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.” - Ernest Hemingway
speech color: #088732
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
It is! There's always rough patches, but it's a very well conceived and well run site.

38

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Back 4077 / 10331