Back 4072 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

36 ohh I like your signature!!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
35 aw thanks! I thought it fit Leon well haha

“Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.” - Ernest Hemingway
speech color: #088732
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
36 of course!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
35

“Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.” - Ernest Hemingway
speech color: #088732
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
36 ok I’m off to Taekwondo now- be back later. Bye!!!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
35 bye! I guess I did win this time around haha

“Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.” - Ernest Hemingway
speech color: #088732
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
36

BEATRICE FORSYTH
DUSANA SABO
AGATA RÍOS MATOS
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
35

sta • 6 | eva • 6 | str • 6 | wis • 10 | arc • 6 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀AthenaPedia • SHOP
ability | Sixth Sense | ability
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
36

To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
37

Anastasia Blackwood-Varney
Mors irrumat omnia
iNPC========..
Astrid Théa Olsen
Back 4072 / 10331