1 Jun 2022, 22:17
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
32
“Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.” - Ernest Hemingway
speech color: #088732
1 Jun 2022, 22:20
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
Well… Bailey had one (almost) but the writer got deactivated for multi accounting, so… now we are trying another. Dex actually pranked bailey and she literally knocked him to the ground… I’ll send you the link if you want. She doesn’t like being pranked
33
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
1 Jun 2022, 22:20
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
32 dang. that’s rough buddy
“Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.” - Ernest Hemingway
speech color: #088732
1 Jun 2022, 22:21
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
34 he was asking for it
Dexters writer is good with it, we have planned it out.
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
1 Jun 2022, 22:24
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
36
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
1 Jun 2022, 22:24
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
35
“Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.” - Ernest Hemingway
speech color: #088732
1 Jun 2022, 22:24
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
36
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
1 Jun 2022, 22:26
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
35
“Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.” - Ernest Hemingway
speech color: #088732