Back 4066 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

44

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
43

“Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.” - Ernest Hemingway
speech color: #088732
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
44. Where did everyone else go???

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
43 I have no idea lol. They’ll revive at some point

“Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.” - Ernest Hemingway
speech color: #088732
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
44 hopefully :lol:

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
I'm here to relieve BAILEY GLADE!!

Snakes got it from here, friend!

43

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
44 haha nice try jk you know I love y’all

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
It's always worth a try!

But nothing gets by Bailey Glade!

43

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
44 well… you have about an hour till I have to leave, and then you have 3 hours without me

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
Alas!

43

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Back 4066 / 10331