1 Jun 2022, 20:20
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
42
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
1 Jun 2022, 20:20
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
41
“Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.” - Ernest Hemingway
speech color: #088732
1 Jun 2022, 20:21
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
42
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
1 Jun 2022, 20:22
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
41 how long are we going to go back and forth like this lol
“Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.” - Ernest Hemingway
speech color: #088732
1 Jun 2022, 20:23
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
42 I think the longest I’ve gone back and forth with one person is like an hour and a half to two hours so…
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
1 Jun 2022, 20:23
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
41 oh. um. i think you might end up winning this one then...
“Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.” - Ernest Hemingway
speech color: #088732
1 Jun 2022, 20:24
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
42 lol I doubt it- I have Taekwondo in a few hours
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
1 Jun 2022, 20:25
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
Colin is still almost entirely in denial. He will sometimes defend a fellow Snake just because; but usually will deride the house entirely on principle. It'll be a tough transition for Leon, I'm sure, just as it is for Colin. Both seemed so certain of their house!Leon de Luca wrote: 1 Jun 2022, 20:10 Haha - Yes, he's a little shell-shocked at the moment, he has no idea how he could be a Slytherin. But he'll manage!
Do you plan on having Leon move on to second year or will you keep him first year?
41
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
1 Jun 2022, 20:26
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
42
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
1 Jun 2022, 20:27
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
41Colin McCoire wrote: 1 Jun 2022, 20:25Colin is still almost entirely in denial. He will sometimes defend a fellow Snake just because; but usually will deride the house entirely on principle. It'll be a tough transition for Leon, I'm sure, just as it is for Colin. Both seemed so certain of their house!Leon de Luca wrote: 1 Jun 2022, 20:10 Haha - Yes, he's a little shell-shocked at the moment, he has no idea how he could be a Slytherin. But he'll manage!
Do you plan on having Leon move on to second year or will you keep him first year?
41
I do plan on having him move to second year just because of the perfectionist in me - which means I'm scrambling to get everything done that I need to get done haha. His ency is going to take me forever because I'm a bit of an HTML freak lol
“Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.” - Ernest Hemingway
speech color: #088732