Back 4029 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

-100
@Delilah Stewart
Good job AngelFyre!

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
0 You too...thanks Quinn. Now I am going to go eat. LoL
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
That was literally 17 whole pages of Fyre Angel and Quinn!!

You guys are awesome!

-1

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-2

No problem! :D

Thanks Colin!
Last edited by Quinn Root on 30 May 2022, 22:05, edited 1 time in total.

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-3

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-4 You timed showing up as I was leaving on purpose, right? LoL Hi and Bye Woofy!
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
Bye Fyre Angel!

-5

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-6

Bye!

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-7

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-8

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
Back 4029 / 10331