Back 3980 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

-39 Nia, I’m always up for new threads! Wanna?

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-40 Absolutely!! I'm finishing to cook lunch but I'll owl you when I'm done?

"𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐚𝐫-𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐬,
𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬."
STA:5 | EVA:7 | STR:2 |
WIS:6 | AP:7. | ACC:8 |
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-41 sounds perfect!

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-40 I made breakfast- I’m about to eat once a few more members of my family wake up.

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-41 i just finished lunch and i think im close to having to leave the kitchen rolling...

"𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐚𝐫-𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐬,
𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬."
STA:5 | EVA:7 | STR:2 |
WIS:6 | AP:7. | ACC:8 |
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-40 :lol:

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-41

Hi all!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-42 hi hi Colin

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-43

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-44 Hi Colin!

"𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐚𝐫-𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐬,
𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬."
STA:5 | EVA:7 | STR:2 |
WIS:6 | AP:7. | ACC:8 |
Back 3980 / 10331