28 May 2022, 13:25
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-39 Nia, I’m always up for new threads! Wanna?
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
28 May 2022, 13:26
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-40 Absolutely!! I'm finishing to cook lunch but I'll owl you when I'm done?
| "𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐚𝐫-𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬." |
STA:5 | EVA:7 | STR:2 | WIS:6 | AP:7. | ACC:8 | |
28 May 2022, 13:27
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-41 sounds perfect!
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
28 May 2022, 13:55
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-40 I made breakfast- I’m about to eat once a few more members of my family wake up.
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
28 May 2022, 13:56
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-41 i just finished lunch and i think im close to having to leave the kitchen rolling...
| "𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐚𝐫-𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬." |
STA:5 | EVA:7 | STR:2 | WIS:6 | AP:7. | ACC:8 | |
28 May 2022, 13:58
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-40
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
28 May 2022, 14:11
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-41
Hi all!
Hi all!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
28 May 2022, 14:14
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-42 hi hi Colin
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
28 May 2022, 14:19
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-43
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
28 May 2022, 14:21
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-44 Hi Colin!
| "𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐚𝐫-𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬." |
STA:5 | EVA:7 | STR:2 | WIS:6 | AP:7. | ACC:8 | |