28 May 2022, 12:51
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-35 hi hi Nia! How are you?
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
28 May 2022, 12:52
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-36 Hi Simon! I'm always seeing you around here! I'm really hungry actually, you?
| "๐ ๐๐ฆ ๐๐ง๐ ๐๐ฅ๐ฐ๐๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ ๐จ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ. ๐๐ก๐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐๐ซ ๐จ๐ ๐๐๐ซ-๐๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐๐ฌ, ๐๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ ๐๐ซ๐๐๐ฆ๐๐ซ ๐จ๐ ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐๐๐๐ฅ๐ ๐๐ซ๐๐๐ฆ๐ฌ." |
STA:5 | EVA:7 | STR:2 | WIS:6 | AP:7. | ACC:8 | |
28 May 2022, 12:55
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-37 Iโm here often
Iโm doing pretty well. Glad itโs the weekend!
Iโm doing pretty well. Glad itโs the weekend!
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
28 May 2022, 12:58
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-38
Same. I was really looking forward to having some time to rest.
Same. I was really looking forward to having some time to rest.
| "๐ ๐๐ฆ ๐๐ง๐ ๐๐ฅ๐ฐ๐๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ ๐จ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ. ๐๐ก๐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐๐ซ ๐จ๐ ๐๐๐ซ-๐๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐๐ฌ, ๐๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ ๐๐ซ๐๐๐ฆ๐๐ซ ๐จ๐ ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐๐๐๐ฅ๐ ๐๐ซ๐๐๐ฆ๐ฌ." |
STA:5 | EVA:7 | STR:2 | WIS:6 | AP:7. | ACC:8 | |
28 May 2022, 12:58
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-39 think youโll get some in?
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
28 May 2022, 13:01
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-40 I probably won't get much sleep anyway, but I'm planning on not leaving my room at all for two days and watching some movies! Do you have plans?
| "๐ ๐๐ฆ ๐๐ง๐ ๐๐ฅ๐ฐ๐๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ ๐จ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ. ๐๐ก๐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐๐ซ ๐จ๐ ๐๐๐ซ-๐๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐๐ฌ, ๐๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ ๐๐ซ๐๐๐ฆ๐๐ซ ๐จ๐ ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐๐๐๐ฅ๐ ๐๐ซ๐๐๐ฆ๐ฌ." |
STA:5 | EVA:7 | STR:2 | WIS:6 | AP:7. | ACC:8 | |
28 May 2022, 13:06
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-41 hoping to maybe catch up on replies
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
28 May 2022, 13:07
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-40 I need to too
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are notโ
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
28 May 2022, 13:10
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-41 Iโve got so many! Not as much as I did once though
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
28 May 2022, 13:11
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-40 me tooo!!!! And Iโve had to write a lot for school, so my reply time is awful
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are notโ
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade