Back 3978 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

-35 hi hi Nia! How are you?

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-36 Hi Simon! I'm always seeing you around here! I'm really hungry actually, you?

"๐ˆ ๐š๐ฆ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ซ-๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ฌ,
๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ."
STA:5 | EVA:7 | STR:2 |
WIS:6 | AP:7. | ACC:8 |
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-37 Iโ€™m here often :)
Iโ€™m doing pretty well. Glad itโ€™s the weekend!

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-38
Same. I was really looking forward to having some time to rest.

"๐ˆ ๐š๐ฆ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ซ-๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ฌ,
๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ."
STA:5 | EVA:7 | STR:2 |
WIS:6 | AP:7. | ACC:8 |
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-39 think youโ€™ll get some in?

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-40 I probably won't get much sleep anyway, but I'm planning on not leaving my room at all for two days and watching some movies! Do you have plans?

"๐ˆ ๐š๐ฆ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ซ-๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ฌ,
๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ."
STA:5 | EVA:7 | STR:2 |
WIS:6 | AP:7. | ACC:8 |
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-41 hoping to maybe catch up on replies

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-40 I need to too

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are notโ€
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-41 Iโ€™ve got so many! Not as much as I did once though

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-40 me tooo!!!! And Iโ€™ve had to write a lot for school, so my reply time is awful

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are notโ€
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Back 3978 / 10331