Back 3855 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

32

Stamina: 9 Evasion: 1 Strength: 9 Wisdom: 0 Arcane Power: 10 Accuracy: 6
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
33

WHAT IF I FALL? OH, MY DARLING
WHAT IF YOU FLY?
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
32 Hi, Clair! You are going to have to give me the scoop on Mia Anderson! Ha!
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
31 Hey, AF! ^^

Avatar made by me.

Stamina: 10 | Evasion: 1 | Strength: 13 | Wisdom: 10 | ArcPower: 8 | Accuracy: 8
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
30 Hi! Hi! I was just thinking of my reply to our Portraits thread. How are you?
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
29 I am good! Gonna have to leave to eat dinner soon, though.

Avatar made by me.

Stamina: 10 | Evasion: 1 | Strength: 13 | Wisdom: 10 | ArcPower: 8 | Accuracy: 8
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
28 Hope it is delish! type to you later!
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
AngelFyre McCubbin wrote: 20 May 2022, 00:09 woofy!!! I can drop the nick if you hate it... LoL
awww! Don't have to drop it!

27

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
26
Colin McCoire wrote: 20 May 2022, 00:39
AngelFyre McCubbin wrote: 20 May 2022, 00:09 woofy!!! I can drop the nick if you hate it... LoL
awww! Don't have to drop it!

Good. I kind of like it.
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
27

To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them
Back 3855 / 10331